5.10.17

Accidental Lucky Find





Is it a Jumper? Is it a Dress? Is it both? Lately I seem to be having a good trend of outfit posts so why not continue the trend with this random find?

Earlier on this day I ventured into the city enjoying my usual Tuesday off when I realised something... I was going to be out late that day and wasn't quite appropriately dressed for the weather. Don't be fooled by the sun haha it didn't last all day!

I had time to kill so I thought i'd maybe look around for a simple jumper to keep me warm later that wasn't overly expensive and after visiting a few shops I find this little number. I pick it up, realise it's the last one and also realise it's not quite my size. It was also on sale too so - half price off! Too many things were standing out for me to put it away so I impulsively tried it on, realised it worked really well and bought it hahaha! I still can't believe how many pink items i've gravitated towards to but my wardrobe is definitely getting a lot more colourful! 

THE PINK OBSESSION CONTINUES!

E.




No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ EC | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN